Accounting & Finance
Sector: Financial Services / Wealth Management
Published Date: 2021-05-28
Closing Date: 2021-08-25
As an Accounts Executive you should be at ease working under deadlines, capable of using SAP/QuickBook, display the ability to prepare regularly scheduled documents, handing audit issues and execute payments.
The selected candidate will join a dynamic and fast paced working environment and will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Recording of accounting entries in SAP
• Daily bank reconciliation (to reconcile closing SAP balance with bank statements)
• Preparation of monthly management accounts
• Handling audit issues
• Execution of payments for clients' withdrawals and company expenses.
• Petty cash administration
• Processing employee business expense claims
• Supplier balance and movement period-end reconciliations
• Updating Fixed Asset Register
• Supporting month-end and year-end close process
• Any other ad-hoc duties relating to accounting
Degree in Accounting and Finance/Management Accounting and Finance or any equivalent degree
A minimum of 2 years' working experience in the relevant accounting field.
• Ability to work under pressure with stringent deadlines.
• Capable of using Microsoft Excel, SAP, QuickBooks or any other relevant accounting tools.
• Fluent in English Language (written and spoken)