Pointe aux Sables, Port Louis
Sales & Marketing
Sector: Painting Manufacturing Sector
Published Date: 2021-06-29
Closing Date: 2021-07-31
If you are passionate about Marketing and have experience in the various marketing functions with excellent interpersonal skills coupled with customer service management, this job position is for you!
• Visit customers mainly hardware shops for orders and proposals of products on a daily basis.
• Process orders and invoices using Oracle’s Netsuite and send daily reports.
• Maintain social media platforms (Facebook and Instagram) and respond to comments and queries in an efficient manner.
• Proactively manage customer relationships.
• Maintain and update customer databases regularly and share the same with Manager/MD.
• Develop marketing plan and strategies.
• Arrange demonstrations for customers to better understand our products.
• Market intelligence - conduct market research to know the equivalent products being offered, by preparing customer questionnaire and using various means to stay abreast of competition.
• Monitor competition products and services and report back on regular basis.
• Follow up on existing customer orders and ensuring client’s satisfaction.
• Inform customers of new product arrivals, change in prices, etc by wither email, WhatsApp or other approved communication platform.
• Follow up to ensure customers get the products they ordered in a timely manner delivery and keep them informed in case of any delay.
• Follow up on debts from customers you handle and ensure that customers respect their credit and payment terms.
• Provide update, input, if any, on daily debriefing through mail for your customer accounts.
• A Degree in the Marketing Field
• At least 2 years of working experience in the relevant field
• Excellent command of verbal, written and public speaking both in English and French
• Professional and motivated attitude
• Problem solving and critical thinking abilities