Sector: Retail Sales Supervisor
Published Date: 2023-01-04
Closing Date: 2023-02-04
Our client located in the district of Moka and Plaines Wilhems is looking for Retail sales supervisor. Send us your CV on email@example.com or via WhatsApp on 58398812
- Enhance the company’s brand image by providing extraordinary customer experience.
- Review customer tool feedback on daily basis
- Ensure that employees are adhering to the company standards and policies
- Manage pricing, stock and stock room controls
- Manage staff and their shifts
- Report staff lateness and absenteeism
- Be aware of cash discrepancy policies and follow them.
- Attend to customer queries and give prompt responses.
- Keep records of expenditure and sales figures, and monitor employee performance.
- Assist in receiving stock deliveries in store.
- Ensure that the store meets its financial targets.
- Maintain inventory and assist managers in monthly stock take.
- Ensure sales procedures are followed critically
- Plan and manage staffs schedules and lunch time, and ensure that there are sufficient staffs in store at all times of the day.
- Maintain professionalism during conflict situations
- Ensure proper Cash Management
- Minimum High School Certificate
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in sales
- Proactive and good organisational skills
- Good relationship management skills