Sector: Pharmaceutical Industry
Published Date: 2021-06-02
Closing Date: 2021-06-30
One of our globally-renowned clients has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Junior Quality Consultant.
• Manage product quality complaints for the team from end to end.
• Handle email communication internally, with manufacturing sites for exception complaints and with affiliates.
• Update stability trackers and portals.
• Keep manufacturing site and product tracker updated.
• Log and progress distribution complaints with the support of quality associates.
• Handle any other administrative tasks to support the quality site owners.
A degree in the science field
At least a year’s administrative experience
• Intermediate MS Office proficiency (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Excellent command of written and spoken English
• Interpersonal skills
• Professional and motivated attitude
• Problem solving and critical thinking abilities