Accounting & Finance
Sector: Financial Services
Published Date: 2021-11-03
Closing Date: 2021-12-03
One of our clients is hiring a Credit Operations agent. You will be in charge of solving customer queries, handling incoming and outgoing calls, processing matured and early-terminated lease agreements, preparing and issuing customers letters, filing and archiving.
As a Credit Operations Agent, you will:
• Perform error free operations for a straight through process from the confirmation stage up to the registration/covering and post disbursement phases in order to enhance the customer journey post approval and ensure that Service Level Agreement is met and in line with internal policies.
• Ensure that Residual Value letters are sent to clients one month before maturity date.
• Prepare sales deed for Residual Value and Early termination for both Finance and Operating leases.
• Retrieval of files and lease agreements from filing and safe.
• Ensure that cheques are being dispatched to suppliers within established time frames.
• Ensure correctness of customer data on company systems when facilitating transactions.
• Ensure that controls and reconciliations are affected in a regular and effective manner.
• Prepare and release terms and conditions of lease agreement to clients within agreed SLA.
• Ensure correctness of KYC of client
• Prepare and release sales deed as required
• Follow up to ensure disbursement is effected
• Submission of VAT invoice
• Assist in the facilitation of change in plate number
Higher School Certificate
1 - 3 year past experience in financial services industry would be an advantage.
• Strong communication skills
• Effective management skills
• Multi-tasking skills