Ebène, Plaines Wilhems, Mauritius
Sector: Accounting & Finance
Published Date: 2021-12-13
Closing Date: 2022-01-13
One of our clients in the financial services sector is in search of a Junior Compliance Analyst. You will get the opportunity to be part of a fast-paced working environment, where you are bound to evolve within a young and dynamic team. An attractive salary package is on offer, depending on your qualifications and experience.
• Review of KYC.
• Onboarding of corporate accounts.
• Conducting screening procedures on entities and individuals (World Checks and Google Checks/independent checks).
• Verification of equivalent and non-equivalent jurisdictions/high risk countries of entities/individuals.
• Ongoing Monitoring.
• Handling Client Enquiries & Complaints.
• Assist in daily requests.
• Be up to date with the websites of the FSC and other related institutions to be aware of any changes in regulations or rules as and when applicable.
• To ensure that the bank transactions of the Company are in line with its business activity.
• Responsible that the license is kept safe and managed well.
• Maintain Confidentiality and Reputation.
• Any other ad-hoc related duties customary with the post of Junior Compliance Analyst.
A degree in Management/Law & Management/Management in Finance or any equivalent degree.
At least 1 year working experience in the relevant field.
• The ability to work under pressure with stringent deadlines.
• Fluency in English Language (written and spoken) and French.