Grand Baie, Riviere Du Rempart, Mauritius
Sector: Pharmaceutical Sector
Published Date: 2021-12-13
Closing Date: 2022-01-13
One of our clients in the pharmaceutical sector is looking for a Junior Compliance Consultant. Give yourself the opportunity to work within an international organisation and gain great exposure through a wide variety of duties. This is your chance to give your career a major turning point!
1. Support Compliance Senior Associate, Compliance Associates and Leadership with below activities:
o Extract, compile and present data relevant to Management of Quality Systems
o Track completion of deviations, change controls, complaints and corrective and preventive actions
o Monitor and report on activities related to
o Self-inspection, audit reports, GOQC audits
o Implementation of Market Requirements Management
o Management of GMP documentation and training processes (Veeva and training matrix).
o Batch release related to Artwork changes
o Logistic service provider qualification and distributor lanes risk assessment process, generate reports and provide updates
o Track and action on activities related to Product Quality Review
o Write and review SOPs and Technical Quality Agreements
o Track and complete project-related activities
2. Be the main person responsible of Low Complexity Quality Processes.
o Be the owner of processes by keeping the procedure updated according to the applicable compliance check and standard.
o Provide training to applicable staff when required and ensure that the process is followed.
o Provide guidance and support to end users of the process.
o Analyse the data in order to identify trends, risks and opportunities for improvement.
o Take ownership and complete all activities related to the processes.
3. Track relevant manufacturing site documentation in a spreadsheet, keeping it updated.
4. Management of Pharma Affairs related inboxes.
5. Organize and maintain Quality and Compliance relevant folders.
6. Access control and maintenance of relevant Computerized Systems and applications managed by Pharma Affairs.
7.Creation and maintenance of PowerPoint presentations in Quality and Compliance.
- Bachelor’s or Postgraduate Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy, or equivalent science degree.
- Administrative working experience
- Experience in Goods Manufacturing Practices in Pharma (an advantage, but not essential)
- Collaboration with team members
- Good verbal and written communication
- Time management and prioritization
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office proficiency (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)